Sanjay Group offers professional training programs targeted at improving productivity via knowledge transfer. Our training model follows a four-step process.
- Training needs are assessed. An optional training needs assessment test is available.
- Agreement on recommended training solution.
- Delivery and completion of training.
- Post-training follow-up testing (recommended option).
Programs are designed to teach theory and demonstrate practical skills aimed at maximizing the skills of your staff. Training is available either on-site or at a Sanjay Group training center. Including three main categories, these programs convey best practices for the specific area of concentration.
- Basic Operator – safe operation and daily maintenance.
- Maintenance – practices to ensure the machine is maintained per Sanjay Group best practices.
- Injection Process – for the advanced user in the plant to improve machine performance.
Benefits of Training
- Longer Life of Machinery & Mould.
- Knowledgeable, Multi-Skilled & Competent Manpower having Complete Machine Control.
- Motivated Employees.
- Preventive Maintenance & Enhanced Productivity.
- Advanced Troubleshooting Skills.